Post a notification to a Glip team conversation whenever a new blog article is posted or a comment is posted to a blog that you maintain. The plugin uses the WebHooks interface to connect with Glip, the team collaboration and productivity platform from RingCentral.
Target audience for this plugin:
- Anyone who runs a WordPress website with multiple contributors and commenters.
- Web developers and designers who need to keep tabs on a client’s blog posts and comment activity.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/notifier-for-glipdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Glip screen to configure the plugin (see screenshots).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Notifier for Glip” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Notifier for Glip” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release