Elements to enhance the appearance of your membership site content
For sites running the Memberlite WordPress Membership Theme or a Memberlite Child Theme, this plugin offers several elements to add unique features to your site.
Memberlite is the ideal theme for your membership site – packed with integration for top membership site plugins including WordPress Membership Plugin Paid Memberships Pro. It’s fully customizable with your logo, colors, fonts, custom sidebars and more global layout settings.
Page Banners Elements
Enhance your site with these flexible page banners, including additional description content, toggles to display the page title, breadcrumbs, or hide the banner entirely, for the top masthead area or below your page content. more info
Customize the default sidebars by Page, Post, Custom Post Type and more on both a global and per-post level. Optionally create new sidebar locations (widget areas) to override defaults. more info
Full documentation on all included elements can be found at the Memberlite Theme documentation site
Download, Install and Activate
In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins > Add New to install Memberlite Shortcodes, or:
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded file to your computer.
- Upload the /memberlite-elements/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Start Using the Elements!
Browse the Memberlite Elements documentation to see all features, their attributes, and to view sample demos.
Where can I find Memberlite Elements documentation and user guides?
For help setting up and configuring the Memberlite Elements plugin, please refer to documentation.
Where can I get the Memberlite Theme?
Visit https://memberlitetheme.com to get your copy of the Memberlite Theme.
I’m not using the Memberlite Theme – can I still use Memberlite Elements plugin?
As of this release, Memberlite Elements is only compatible with the Memberlite Theme or a Memberlite Child Theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Memberlite Elements” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.8 – 2022-10-11
- BUG FIX: Fixed case where sites using pre-v4.5.4 of Memberlite would get a fatal error on update.
1.0.7 – 2022-09-11
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated to Font Awesome version 6.2.
- ENHANCEMENT: Tested up to WordPress 6.0.
ENHANCEMENT: Now filtering
memberlite_get_banner_imagein Memberlite v4.5.4+ to swap banner for featured image on grid layout.
1.0.6 – 2022-03-15
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated to Font Awesome version 6.0.
- ENHANCEMENT: Tested up to WordPress 5.9.2.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now inheriting custom page banner and bottom banner on the Posts (blog) page if set.
1.0.5 – 2021-03-13
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated to Font Awesome version 5.15.1.
- ENHANCEMENT: Tested up to WordPress 5.7.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted icon size in page banner on Narrow Width page template to prevent overlapping text.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Only show Landing Page Upsell setting if the Advanced Levels Page Shortcode Add On is active.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Wrapped memberlite_signup shortcode output with widget class for sidebar consistency.
- BUG FIX: Fixed case where a warning may show when loading a banner image if the view page has no post type.
1.0.4 – 2020-09-14
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed issue with localization to allow for proper translation.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now hiding and disabling setting for the automatic pages menu on the Membership Account page and its children.
- BUG FIX: Fixed case for a custom sidebar on bbPress “topics” that was loading the “forum” sidebar.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added filter
memberlite_elements_supported_elementsso themes can remove unsupported elements.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated to Font Awesome version 5.14.0
- ENHANCEMENT: Now tested up to WordPress 5.5.
1.0.3 – 2020-04-30
- ENHANCEMENT: Updating to Font Awesome version 5.13.0
1.0.2 – 2019-05-09
- ENHANCEMENT: Updating to Font Awesome version 5.8.2.
- BUG FIX: Fixes issue where the banner editor fields were sometimes not saving when using Gutenberg.
- ENHANCEMENT: Some minor design fixes.