Matram.io gives you a real-time screenshot of your WordPress site after each update that you can compare with a recent screenshot before the update was applied. Apart from this, a screenshot of your website is taken every 4 hours so that you can compare them any time you want.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the Matram.io plugin
- If you do not have a Matram.io account, you can create one here – http://app.matram.io/wp-login.php?action=register
- After logging into your Matram.io account, click on the Add Site button and add your WordPress site’s home page link and any additional pages you want to monitor.
Note: Till you activate the Matram.io plugin in your WP dashboard, your sites will not be monitored.
- How does Matram.io work, technically?
The Matram.io plugin listens for update calls and after an update is applied, a call is made to our server to grab a shot of your website. We then send you an email with a link to the screenshot comparison.
- Can I add more than one link to monitor?
Yes. You can add upto 5 links to be monitored (1 home page link + 4 more links)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Matram.io” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Private beta release