Show your locations as pins on a map, works with Google Maps or Mapbox.
Create a map and display via a shortcode
- Light and dark theme options
- Set map pin/marker colour
- Toggle a side list of location names and addresses
- Side list ordering
- Information popup on pin/marker click with item name, description & location
- Integrates with either Google Maps, or Mapbox – just enter your API key into the pluign settings page
map-my-locationsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your map API key in the settings screen
Contributors & Developers
“Map My Locations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Map My Locations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version released!
Fixing a typo on the posts_per_page param, as it was limiting the number of posts to a maximum of 10
Our new version 1.1 includes a few new features that have been requested by current users & some minor bugfixes.
- Cursor now changes to “pointer” when hovering over Google Map Pins/Makers
- Information popup (on map pin/marker click) – Now includes item title, description & location
- The ability to set Pin/Marker color per map
- The ability to set sidebar item ordering