ManageImmo is a powerful WordPress plugin designed to import real estate listings from ImmoScout24 and display them on your WordPress website. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, ManageImmo makes it easy to manage your real estate listings and keep your website up-to-date with the latest information.
With its ability to import listings directly from immoscout24, you’ll be able to save time and effort by eliminating the need to manually enter listings into your website.
You’ll be able to give your website visitors a seamless and engaging experience when searching for real estate. The plugin includes a range of user-friendly search and filter options, so visitors can quickly find the properties they’re interested in. They can also view detailed property information, including photos, floor plans, and maps, to help them make informed decisions.
ManageImmo also includes a built-in contact form, allowing your website visitors to easily get in touch with the real estate agent. With this feature, users can send inquiries about specific properties, request additional information, or schedule a viewing. This ensures that you never miss an opportunity to connect with potential clients.
It is available in German and English and customizable for additional languages.
In conclusion, ManageImmo is the perfect solution for anyone looking to import real estate listings from ImmoScout24 and display them on their WordPress website. So why wait? Download ManageImmo today and start importing your real estate listings from ImmoScout24 to your WordPress website!
The MangeImmo plugin relies on the API by ImmoScout24 for all its data.
It is not affiliate or sponsored by ImmoScout24.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ManageImmo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ManageImmo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Implemented reference functionality.
- Small bug fixes.
- Support both zipped folders and files for OpenImmo.
- Support multiple properties in one file for OpenImmo.
- Fixed icons being too big with some themes.
- Added option to change link color.
- Added translations for Deutsch (Sie).
- Added option to change button colors.
- Changed licensing structure.
- Fixed a bug where ImmoScout24 images would get imported multiple times.
- Fixed translations.
- Fixed responsiveness.
- Added OpenImmo integration.
- Added option to disable credits link.
- Added option to add a fallback shortcode for the contact form when a property is not from ImmoScout24.
- Added status option to real estates. If a real estate has a selected status it will NOT be deleted when it’s deleted from the source API.
- ImmoScout24 images will be downloaded to the media library instead of using an external URL.
- Changed settings layout.
- Use the original portraitUrl size.
- Changed to portraitUrl for the picture instead of realtorLogo.
- Added explainer to settings page.
- Initial release.