VoguePay is a unique online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
VoguePay allows site owners to receive payment for their goods and services on their website without any setup fee.
VoguePay distinguishes itself from other online payment processors with its array of features that are guided by its core values:
- User Friendliness
To signup on Voguepay, visit here
Before you start accepting payment on your site, login to your Voguepay Account go to Account Settings then API Settings, then turn on Enable Notification API. Then click on Save Changes for the changes to be effected.
It is very important that you do this before you start accepting payment on your site.
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‘Plugin > Add new’.
2. Search for ‘VoguePay Plugin for LearnPress’.
3. Download & Activate from your Plugins page.
4. Click settings under “VoguePay Plugin for LearnPress ” to configure the plugin
- Download the plugin zip file
- Create a folder “learnpress_voguepay” in wp-content/plugins and extract all contents from the zip into it or upload the zip via the plugin section on the admin page.
- Click installed plugins in plugin tab
- Click activate to enable this on LearnPress
- Click settings under “VoguePay Plugin for LearnPress ” to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“VoguePay Plugin for LearnPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “VoguePay Plugin for LearnPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.