Build fully customizable payment forms and put them anywhere on your site! This is the optimal solution when you don’t want a shopping cart.
It’s great for:
– Sales Funnels
– Client Invoice Payments
– High Ticket Products
– Info Products
– SaaS Sales
– Digital Products
– Accepting Donations
Create a form where the customer can check a box to include additional items with their order.
No need to re-enter card info to make a secondary purchase.
Works with recurring billing.
Can issue a license code for authenticating a purchase.
– Can create a WP User Account.
Allows you to sell exclusive site content by creating a user account on checkout.
– Multi-Step Forms
Works great for collecting your customers contact info before asking for their billing information.
Integration with your favorite email platforms like:
– Active Campaign
Works with popular payment processors such as:
Download now and start accepting payments right now!
This plugin allows access to the Limelight Checkout payment cloud service.
For more info go to https://www.limelighttheme.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Limelight Checkout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Limelight Checkout” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– Added Affiliate WP Support
– Multiple domain activation and deactivation
– Added Account multiple activation/deactivation
– Removed duplicate element ids when duplicating an element within the form builder.
– Fixed empty value error when there are no exclude scripts on posts options set.
– Added more controls when using product addons.
– Added logging post type for the purpose of frontend debugging. All logs are stored under Tools in the admin dashboard as “Limelight Logs”.
– Bug fix: Issue with assigning user roles on register event.
– Bug fix: Fixed false trial options for stripe payment gateway.
– Fixed issues with Stripe trial periods.
– Adjusted auto sign in.
– Fixed Authorize.net “subscription.cancelled” webhook.
– Fixed bug with tabs layout scrolling the page to the form on page load
– Fixed issues with api routes that were missing permission_callback. Also tested with latest wordpress release.