The Integrate Elementor Form With Mailster is intended as a simple integration for the Elementor Pro Forms to subscribe direclty to Mailster Lists whithout any code.
Now you can add all custom fields created in Mailster and sincronize through the elementor form field ID, take care in changing all ID’s to different names. The list selection is better with Select2 functionality, making it easy to choose which lists you want to add the subscribers.
You have the option to Enable/Disable the Double Opt-in (enabled by default), and to Overwrite or not, if the users already exists in the Mailster list.
Send the plugin files to the folder wp-content/plugins, or install it using WordPress Plugins.
Activate the plugin.
What do I need to use this plugin?
- Mailster – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress 2.0 or higher
- Elementor 3.0 or higher
- Elementor Pro 3.0 or higher
How to Setup
- Add fields to your form.
- Update the ID of each field to the names you prefer.
- Add in Mailster Action.
- Add Custom Fields as desired inside the Mailster tab.
- Fill each custom field with the respective Form Field ID named before.
Contributors & Developers
“Integrate Elementor Form With Mailster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Integrate Elementor Form With Mailster” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.1 – 2023/03/22
- ACompatibility check for PHP 8.1
1.2.0 – 2020/11/02
- Added Mailster GDPR option.
1.1.3 – 2020/10/07
- Fix dependecies check.
1.1.2 – 2020/09/30
- Added compatibility with elementor 2.9 since 3.0 changed core functionalities.
1.1.1 – 2020/09/20
- Updating the description.
1.1.0 – 2020/09/20
- Added better Mailster list selection with Select2 (note: review your list settings).
- Added Maislter Custom Fields.
1.0.0 – 2020/08/11
- First plugin version.
- Multiple list.
- Fields Email, First Name and Last Name.