- Old-school: upload the
inject-o-maticfolder to the
/wp-content/plug-ins/directory via FTP. Hipster: Ironically add Inject-O-Matic via the WordPress Plug-ins menu.
- Activate the Plug-in
- Test that the this plug-in meets your demanding needs.
- Rate the plug-in and verify if it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/inject-o-matic
- I am a Social Netwookiee, might Twinpictures have a Facebook page?
Yes, yes… Twinpictures is on Facebook.
- Does Twinpictures do the Twitter?
Ah yes! @Twinpictures does the twitter tweeting around here.
- How does one use the plugin, exactly?
Add the custom script in the fields provided under the Dashboard > Settings > Inject-O-Matic. Save. View page. Dance a little jig of joy and joyfulness.
- Where can I translate this plugin into my favourite language?
- Who likes to rock the party?
We like to rock the party.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Inject-O-Matic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Inject for css and script links
- Footer script now loads with a much lower priority
- Where there was none, now there be one.