Custom Login Logo For WordPress allows you to replace the default WordPress logo and display your own site logo.
Do you want to show your site logo instead WordPress logo? Custom Login Logo For WordPress plugin will help you to do that. Sometimes you want to show your identity or you are fed up to see the default WordPress logo. That’s why we are introducing Custom Login Logo For WordPress
Feature Highlights Of Custom Login Logo For WordPress
👉 Set your website logo for the login page using Custom Login Logo For WordPress
👉 Change the background. You can add a color or image for your login page background.
👉 You can set the width and height of the logo from settings panel
👉 By default, the login logo will not redirect to wordpress.org rather than redirect to your site.
👉 You can redirect anywhere after clicking on your site logo (if you set a link).
👉 You can check current logo right after save your settings on plugin setting page.
How does the Custom Login Logo For WordPress work:
After installing the Custom Login Logo For WordPress you will get an option under Settings called Custom Login Logo just click on that. You can either hover the Settings menu or can click on Settings to see the submenu Custom Login Logo
By clicking on Upload Logo button media upload screen will appear. Please choose your site logo and from bottom right corner you will get a button Select. After choosing your site logo just pressed that Select button.
Now you can choose site URL for your logo. By default, it will redirect to your site address (if you keep that field empty).
Set your logo width in pixel(px). If you keep this field empty Custom Login Logo For WordPress will make it 100%.
Last but not least, you can also input your desirable height in pixel(px). By default, the value of this field is 100px.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Custom Login Logo For WordPress in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Custom Login Logo For WordPress.
- Then click on Install Now and activate the plugin.
How to configure Custom Login Logo For WordPress Plugin?
- Click “Settings” tab from left navigation menu:
- Click “Custom Login Logo” menu under the Settings menu
- Upload new login logo using WP media uploader.
- Change the width and height of the logo from the settings panel (if needed).
- Click “Save Changes” button to save the configuration details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Login Logo For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Feature: Change the Backgroud of the login page. Can be added color/image for the background of the login page.
- Dev: Improved the script.
- Compatibility: WordPress 6.2.
- Feature: Display current Login Logo in plugin setting page.
- Fix: Settings link to redirect Plugin setting page.
- Dev: Renamed plugin setting page title and description.
- Login link field implemented to change the logo URL.
- Improved coding pattern
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Initial version.