Have you ever wanted an easy way to insert Google charts to posts? With this plugin you can easily add a Visualization (Currently supports PieChart, BarChart, ColumnChart) by clicking a button in the editor and inputing data. The UI inserts shortcode as placeholders for charts.
For more details, visit plugin homepage: IcedApp
- Upload “Iced Visualization Chart” plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin
- I installed the plugin, What next?
You are done! When you add a post, note a button added to the editor toolbar. Click that to insert the pie chart
- I wanted other type of the chart 🙁
Sorry. In this version, You will be able to add only PieChart, BarChart and ColumnChart. Other options will be added in the next release, soon!
- How to configure? I don’t see any settings page!
There is no settings or configuration provided as of now. Everything you can do is available in post editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Iced Visualization Charts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Iced Visualization Charts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Now support Bar Chart and Column Chart along with Pie Chart
- Now you can display multiple charts in a same page/post