Honey Coinhive Captcha provides captcha service that is simple to integrate, where your users’ devices need to solve a number of hashes, adjustable by you, in order to login or post a comment to your site. All with the added benefit of earning your website Monero (XMR) through Coinhive.com
A new way to restrict bots and protect your site from spam. Rate limit the logins and comments on your WordPress website.
You’ll need a Coinhive API site key and secret key.
* Offers a range of plugins designed to provide a new way to monetize your WordPress website. Earn Monero (XMR) through various Honey Coinhive plugins, such as Widgets, Captchas, Links, and Lockers, using your users’ CPU.
* Users run the Coinhive miner directly on your website and mine Monero (XMR) for you.
* Users can also receive Honey (a site-specific currency) that can be used, tracked, and spent on your website in order to offer incentives to users who run the miner.
* HoneyPlugins are quick and easy to install, all that’s required is your Coinhive API key and API secret to get started.
* 5% HoneyPlugins Fee.
Honey Coinhive Captcha loads the Coinhive miner using AuthedMine.com. Your users will be required to opt-in before mining starts.
- English (default)
Honey plugins can be translated with Loco Translate plugin.
Send your translations to email@example.com and they will be officially included in this plugin.
Upload the Honey Coinhive Captcha plugin to your plugins folder and activate it from your WordPress Dashboard.
Fetch your API keys from Coinhive.com.
Enter your Site Key and Secret Key into the Honey Coinhive Captcha Settings and click ‘Save Changes’.
Your site logins and comments are now secured.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Honey Coinhive Captcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update Readme
- Release Date – May, 2018
- Official Launch Honey Coinhive Captcha