The Hide Admin Dashboard Notifications plugin enables you to disable dashboard notifications for specific or all admin users. This enables admin users to focus on more important tasks on the system which boosts productivity.
Installation from within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Hide Admin Dashboard Notifications.
- Install and activate the Hide Admin Dashboard Notifications plugin.
- Upload the entire
belo-hide-admin-notificationsfolder to the
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate the Hide Admin Dashboard Notifications plugin.
- Select the Hide dashboard notifications menu.
- By default all admin users are included, select the admin to hide the notifications and click save.
Support for translation
What is the purpose of this plugin?
This plugin disables dashoard unnecessary notifications for specifically selected admin users
Where can I submit my plugin feedback?
Especially since this is a collection of WordPress core feature plugins, providing feedback is encouraged and much appreciated! You can submit your feedback either in the plugin support forum or, if you have a specific issue to report, in its GitHub repository.
How can I contribute to the plugin?
Contributions welcome! There are several ways to contribute:
- Raise an issue or submit a pull request in the Github repository for the plugin
- Translate the plugin into your language at translate.wordpress.org
- Join the weekly chat (Tuesdays at 16:00 UTC) in the #performance channel on Slack
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Admin Dashboard Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide Admin Dashboard Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.