You can configure the percent of the quiz score to award. A few examples:
- A 100% will award the same user quiz score as points (e.g. score of 40 = 40 points).
- A 200% will award the double of the user quiz score as points (e.g. score of 40 = 80 points).
- A 50% will award the half of the user quiz score as points (e.g. score of 40 = 20 points).
Also, you can enable and configure it per points type so you will be able to award a 100% of the quiz score for a specific points type and a 200% for another points type.
In addition, the add-on includes settings to only reward the points when passing the quiz and to reward only the first time (on first attempt or first time passed).
Expand your LearnDash
There are more add-ons that improves your experience with GamiPress and LearnDash:
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
How can I enable the points per quiz score on a points type?
After install this plugin a box titled “Points per quiz score” will appear on each points type letting you activate this feature per points type and configure the percent conversion for this points type.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GamiPress – LearnDash Points Per Quiz Score” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the workflow of award only one time setting per user.
- Update quiz listener to match with LearnDash 3.0.0 changes.
- Update code to match with latest LearnDash changes.
- Initial release.