Featured gallery is a simple WordPress image gallery with lightbox. You can just add the images from your post editor page.
- Use WordPress default image gallery
- Add the images, sort it by drag and drop
- Easy configuration
- Lightbox with image caption
- Enable for all post type
- Shortcode functionality
- After installation, go to your post editor, you will notice a new Fegallery metabox
- Add your image(s) for use as gallery. You can add multiple images by hold CTRL while select/click the images
- Add the caption text if you wish by edit the caption field on the wordpress media library editor
- Press the
Settingsbutton to configure
- The gallery will automatically appears on the top of the post. You can also place the gallery manually by put the shortcode
[fegallery]on the current post content
- Grab the plugin from from wordpress plugin directory or Upload the fegallery folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin
Currently we dont have a FAQ, please be the first 🙂
March 24, 2020
Nice plugin, Easy to use
March 24, 2020
I love it
December 25, 2016
If you enjoy this plugin, Fegallery, please rate me 5 star 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Fegallery – Featured Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fegallery – Featured Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug: cannot completely remove all images from the gallery
- Bug fix error code on post meta
- Initial launch