Need a feed widget to display your latest blog posts, tweets, Vimeo or YouTube uploads, Picasa images?
FeedPress generator is simple to use, fully customisable, and best of all, it allows users and visitors to generate a code to paste into their websites to display your feed posts and pages into their websites.
It’s really easy to use and can be up on your site in minutes. Here are the three simple steps:
Enter additional feed, blog or page url (up to 5 in total) – you don’t even have to use our feed!
Copy and paste the generated code into your web page.
- Allow users to generate rss feed and convert them into content (widget of posts).
- A great tool to propote your content ( pages, posts, listings) through using this RSS feedpress generator.
- It’s used to link websites and enhance the backlinks.
- Place footer text and its link to increase backlinks (SEO matters)
- Auto scroll list (horizontal/vertical).
- The admin sets the default rss feed.
- Display more feed items and show more content in a limited space by activating the auto scroll feature.
- Add up to 5 feed urls.
- Display donation buttons to monetize your website – Users can donate to you by paypal for using this tool.
- Customize the display of the widget.
- The Form is customizable through the admin settings panel (basic or advanced options).
- Donation button (Custimized through the admin).
- Copy the feedpress folder into wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu
- Configure your feed from the new FeedPress Generator Settings submenu
Configure your feed from the new FeedPress Settings submenu.
After the plugin is installed and activated, go to pages => Create a new page => paste this shortcode
[feedpress_generator_feed_widget_generator]in the page and save it.
Does this plugin support WPMU ?
Yes, It’s compatible with WPMU.
How can I contact you?
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Feedpress Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed issues
- Initial release