This plugin turns the Yoast SEO FAQ schema blocks into accordion. This plugin works out of the box. Upon installation and activation, it will automatically convert the Yoast SEO FAQ schema blocks into collapsible headers or accordion.
This plugin will convert the frequently asked questions (FAQ) block of Yoast SEO plugin into decent looking accordion.
Here is a 2 min video about the plugin working
Search for “Turn Yoast SEO FAQ Block to Accordion” under “Plugins” → “Add New” in your WordPress dashboard to install the plugin.
Or install it manually:
- Download the plugin’s zip file.
- Go to Plugins → Add New in your WordPress admin.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the file you downloaded.
- Click Install Plugin.
Will Google still index Yoast SEO FAQ schema block even if it is an accordion?
Yes, Google will index it without any problem. FAQ schema is added in the header section of your web page and it doesn’t have to do anything with the appearance of the FAQ section.
Can I change the appearance of FAQ section?
Straight answer is Yes, but for that you would need to use custom CSS. But don’t worry, if you are finding it difficult to change the appearance, just reach out to us and we will do it for you for FREE. Contact us here
Contributors & Developers
“Turn Yoast SEO FAQ Block to Accordion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Turn Yoast SEO FAQ Block to Accordion” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Made the accordion accessible and made them “Accessibility Ready”
- Every question and answer now have a unique ID assigned to it
- Made changes in JS script to make it compatible with latest jQuery version
- Changed name of plugin to “Turn Yoast SEO FAQ Block to Accordion”
- Minor Changes
- Other FAQ’s get closed when a new FAQ is open
- Initial release