This plugin directly retrieve title from RSS XML feed and create the fade in fade out effect in the wordpress website.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/04/29/wordpress-plugin-fade-in-fade-out-xml-rss-feed/
Now a day’s everyone use fade in fade out text in some portion of the website to attract the user. So i have created new plug-in to do this. This plug-in directly retrieve title from RSS feed and create the fade in fade out effect in the word press website.
By default, the script fades from black-to-white upon enter, and white-to-black upon exit.
Do you want to create the fade in fade out effect for your own content? Then use WP fade in text news plugin.
- Easy to customize.
- Support all browser.
- Read title from RSS feed.
- Short code available for pages and posts.
Q1. How to arrange the plugin fade-in setting?
Q2. Is possible to add more short code in the same page or posts?
Q3. I cant find the short code?
Answer : Answer
Contributors & Developers
“Fade in fade out xml rss feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Tested up to 3.3.1
Tested up to 3.4.1
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery
New demo link, http://www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to 3.4.2
Tested up to 3.5
Tested up to 3.6
Added some security feature.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (fade-in-fade-out.po) available in the languages folder. Translators Welcome.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Added some security feature.
- Now it using fetch_feed() wordpress method to load rss feed. (fetch_feed() uses the SimplePie and FeedCache functionality for retrieval and parsing and automatic caching)
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.3.1
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.4
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in the widget.
- Tested up to 5.9