Easy Newsletter Signups is easy to use and light weight newsletter plugin. it allow you to collect subscribers by simple put a newsletter signup or email subscribe form onto your WordPress site.
- Light weight plugin
- No third party dependency
- Simple Subscription form with manageable fields
- Get first name, last name , email id directly to your wordpress backend
- Admin view for subscribers
- Export subscribers list as a csv
- 100% multilingual
You can use the shorcode with arguments:
[wpens_easy_newsletter firstname="yes" lastname="yes" button_text="Send"]
- firstname: Accept yes or no, use no if you don’t want to show firstname field in form. Default: yes
- lastname: Accept yes or no, use no if you don’t want to show lastname field in form. Default: yes
- button_text: Enter text that you want to show in button.
You can use the php code to your theme, child theme or plugin files:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[wpens_easy_newsletter firstname="yes" lastname="yes" button_text="Send"]'); ?>
- Create unlimited forms
- Send e-mails to customer and admin
- User friendly admin panel
- Unlimited form settings with admin panel
- Hide/Show fields option
- Manage fields labels
- Add/Edit placeholders
- Custom emails messages for customer and admin
- 2 built in design templates
Please contact at email@example.com to get pro version.
If you’re stuck or ever have any questions or need any help regarding the use of this plugin, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following the steps below, you can get the newsletter subscribe form up and running in seconds.
- Upload ‘easy-newsletter-signups’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “Easy Newsletter Signups”
- Use “[wpens_easy_newsletter]” in your page to show your Work!
Q. I have a question?
A. Contact us at: email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Newsletter Signups” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V1.0.4 – 26 Mar, 2022
- Library update and test with latest WordPress
V1.0.3 – 26 Feb, 2019
- Security fix
V1.0.2 – 29 Oct, 2018
- Some code fixes and added support of latest WP
V1.0.1 – 02 Sep, 2017
- Added export to csv subscribers
V1.0.0 – 17 Jun, 2017
- initial release.