The Display Pages Shortcode was written to allow users to easily display listings of pages without knowing PHP or editing template files, it is based heavily on the [display-posts] shortcode by Bill Erickson.
Add the shortcode in a post or page, and use the arguments to query based on tag, id, post type, and many other possibilities (see the Arguments). I’ve also added some extra options to display something more than just the title: include_date, include_excerpt, and image_size.
See the WordPress Codex for information on using the arguments.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Add the shortcode to a post or page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Pages Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added a read-more attribute.
- Fixed a column count bug.
- Updated versioning scheme.
- This is version 0.1. Everything’s new!