Disable All Comments is easy to use.
To learn more about the Disable All Comments please see Plugin URI. See screenshot examples at http://seosthemes.com/disable-all-comments/
Install via Plugins > Install New
- Search for “Disable All Comments”
- Click the “Install Now” link
- Click “Activate Plugin”
Via ZIP / FTP
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Is there a tutorial?
See the Tutorial
- Where can I find documentation on the plugin?
Refer the Plugin Site
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable All Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable All Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of plugin