This plugin can showing message or notice on the top of site.
- DH – Anti AdBlocker – Block the adblocker
- DH – Rename Uploaded Files – Auto rename uploaded files on the fly
- Upload ‘dh-notification-bar’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘DH plugin’ -> ‘Notification Bar’ on left WP Dashboard for settings.
December 22, 2018 1 reply
It would not work. Then after deleting it, I was no longer able to log onto website. Fortunately fast help from folks on Wordpress.org that instructed me how to resolve the problem (how to delete remnants of this plugin)
Contributors & Developers
“DH – Notification Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DH – Notification Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5.
- Added option to show/hide close button.
- Change ‘admin_menu_page’ position.
- Fix some error.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.
- Added option to insert Z-INDEX number.
- First release.