A Simple wordpress plugin which enable the user to login in wordress site with Google/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Yahoo/OpenId accounts with one click.
1. Easy to manage.
2. It offers the user to login with social ids i.e Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.
3. You can enable/disable according to you requirement out of Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn and OpenId
4. Yor can change the order by dragging up and down.
5. Supportable to custom template.
For further help contact us at http://devx.in http://sunilkumardhanda.me
- Upload the DE Social Login plugin to your plugin directory wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate it via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Fill the required info under Setting->DE Social Login.
You can also installed directly from the main WordPress Plugin page.
- Go to the Plugins => Add New page.
- Enter ‘de-social-login’ in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Simple Sitemap on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
- Goto settins/DE Social Login menu in WordPress.
- Fill the required info and manage it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DE Social Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DE Social Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Shortcode added to apply the login form in pages, posts or widgets.
[WPDE_LOGIN_FORM] to apply it.
Minnor bug fixes.
Minnor bug fixes.
Login with google Migrated to Google+ Sign-In
Functionality added to stop and start force registration for google only.
On enable of Force Register option under general settings, plugin will register the user if not exists. Default only already existing users can login.
Bug fix, which is created by myself during previous bug fix.
Bug fix for 5.4 lower version of php
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/…/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/de-social-login/linkedin/linkedin_3.2.0.class.php on line 635
Minor bug fixes
Logout url added.
Supportable to custom template. Use the code below to add in your custome template:
Plugin name updated in readme
Launch DE Social Login