Features of Custom Post List Orders
- Easy to set up
- Sort the posted articles
- Sort by published date or update date, page view
- Can be set to top page or category pages, tag pages
How to use Custom Post List Orders
Click on Settings and select Custom Post List Order.
On the settings page, select the sorting condition.
This plugin is created by BLOG BOOT CAMP ALEX.
More information about Custom Post List Order is provided below.
- The Custom Post List Order Official Page
- Also follow BLOG BOOT CAMP on Twitter.
- Github Repository.
- From the WP admin dashboard, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser search box, type “Custom Post List Order”.
- Select the “Custom Post List Order” plugin and click “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin dashboard, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload” then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install” and then “Activate plugin”.
Can I set different sorting conditions for each page?
Currently, only uniform sorting conditions are supported.
The article list is not displayed after setting “Order by Page Views”?
This plugin starts getting page views data after installed and activated. So, it takes some time before the article list to be displayed in page view order.
Please wait a few hours.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post List Order by BLOG BOOT CAMP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Post List Order by BLOG BOOT CAMP” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Post List Order by BLOG BOOT CAMP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
- Initial version