To learn more about the Custom Google Fonts please see Plugin URI. See screenshot examples at https://seosthemes.com/google-fonts/
Install via Plugins > Install New
- Search for “Google Fonts”
- Click the “Install Now” link
- Click “Activate Plugin”
Via ZIP / FTP
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Is there a tutorial?
See the Tutorial
- Where can I find documentation on the plugin?
Refer the Plugin Site
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Google Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Google Fonts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of plugin