The #1 video chat plugin, heavily used 1-stop-shop solution for Sales teams, Consultants and Coaches that want to increase conversion.
Consolto turns your website into a virtual office in minutes and enables: Video-calls, screen sharing, micro-CRM, scheduling appointments, payment collection via paypal, text-messaging and chat, whatsapp, Facebook messenger, site analytics and more…
- Familiar with the feeling that you send your customers your skype account and they get confused and mixed up? Or a Zoom link that expires?
- Do you pay too much for marketing and find it hard to convert visitors in your website to customers?
- Did you find it hard to connect Zoom, Calendly, Intercom and Zapier all together?
- Do you find it hard to collect money from your clients for online sessions?
- Are you frustrated that people visit your website and leave no trace?
- Would you like to provide online-video-call sessions to your clients in a professional manner?
- Were you looking for a tool to share your screen with site-visitors easily from within your website?
- Are you looking for a multi-agent video chat solution for your website?
** If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re at the right place. **
Major features in Consolto Video Chat Widget include:
- Video chat directly from within your website. Niether your customers nor you will need to install anything.
- Advanced Appointment Scheduling enables your site visitors schedule meetings with you in a simple manner. You can send them invitations as well!
- ** Unique ** Multi-agent teams provide many 1×1 sessions remotely. Excellent for teams of therapists, diatitians, coaches…
- Comprehensive, real-time text chat, saved for your future needs.
- Share your screen or view your clients screen as simple as clicking a button
- Group meetings – add more people to the conversation. Get faster results!
- Social messaging: whatsapp and facebook messanger embedded in your website.
- Voice mail – let customers leave voice messages directly from within your website!
- Call recordings to keep track and be on top of the conversations.
- Actively start engagement via chat/videochat/audio with people in your website. We made an extra effort for this to be as acceptable as possible by your site-visitors.
- Inbox: your site visitors will send you messages that will reach your email
- Receive email, SMS and site notifications upon new chats and webcalls
- Highly configurable widget!
- Supports 12 languages: English, Italian, Hebrew, Russian, French, Portugues, Japanese, German, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish
Give it a try. It’s a 2-minute installation
Best installation instructions can be found here: LINK
What you’ll get?
Release notes – April 16th-2023
📣 Exciting news! We’ve launched Group Scheduling! 🥳🗓️
Now, Consolto takes care of ALL your appointment needs:
🔹 Customers can book time slots 🕑
🔹 Send invitations from your backoffice 💌
🔹 Manage your schedule in the Appointment Center 📅
🔹 Sync with your Google Calendar 📆, and you’re good to go! 🚀
🔹 Enjoy group capabilities 👥
🔹 Experience seamless Consolto video chat 📹
Plus, email reminders 📧 will ensure you and your customers never miss a meeting!
Read more about our group capabilities here
Release notes – March-12th-2023
- Added background blur and back-image during video calls. Be there, from everywhere.
- Added group appointment scheduling.
- Added direct action links from appointment scheduling emails (easy beazy to accept a meeting)
- We are now HIPAA compliant
- Improved call-recordings page – send call-recordings to your customers in a branded manner
- Frontend agent-status API – deep integration with your website.
Release notes – December-25th-2022
- Entirely new Appointment-scheduling user experience.
Release notes – November-3rd-2022
- Group video conferencing added
- Improved conferencing design including gallery mode, voice widget and more
Release notes – September-21st-2022
- New mobile app update with fixed bugs and improved flows:
- Improved security.
- Improved notification emails.
- Fixed chat embedded iframe bug.
Release notes – August-1st-2022
- SMTP email branding letting you send reminder emails from your domain.
- Customer-side language selector.
- Ability to control widget popup on mobile devices.
- New searchable dropdowns including timezone picker.
- Improvements to the dynamic-forms.
- Smaller js bundle size take-1. Soon an even smaller size.
Release notes – June-14th-2022
- Refreshed chat-center design
- New sounds upon customer landing website
- Switch to disable popup in mobile
- Send email to customers that left the site right from the chat center
Release notes – April-23rd-2022
- Dynamic forms – set the fields of forms to be filled by your customers prior to chats, video calls, appointment scheduling and more
- Time range view of statistics
- Additional and improved translations of the widget
- Downloadable reports of users stats
- Enhanced webhook & Zapier integrations
Release notes – March-7th-2022
- Download button to download all statistics
- New style for Consolto’s widget
- New iOS app!!!
- The Consolto Plugin relies on Consolto.com as a means to provide all the above features. This practically means that all plugin content is served by Consolto.com (from within your website).
- You are more than invited to join us in www.consolto.com and learn more.
*** Best installation instructions can be found here: LINK
- Register at Best installation instructions can be found here: LINK. You’ll get a script that is assigned only to you in the Widget Center tab. Don’t worry, it never expires.
- Upload the plugin to your blog/website.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the “Consolto Plugin” in your wordpress menu.
- Paste your script from step #1.
- Save Changes.
I’ve installed the plugin but cannot see anything on my website
- Check that you’ve installed Consolto by the plugin ONLY (and have not copy-pasted the script such that there are practically two installations)
- In case you use a caching technology, make sure the site is refreshed.
- Make sure the Consolto widget is turned “ON” on the Consolto dashboard (should be green in the top menu)
- In case there is a firewall installed, make sure the Consolto Plugin is whitelisted.
Does this plugin work on any wordpress website
What technology does Consolto use?
Consolto uses WebRTC to pass video-calls and audio. WebRTC is known today as the most secured video-chat protocol on the web. In fact, Google is the main supporter of the protocol.
Does this plugin enable multi-agent teams to deliver services from a single website?
Yes. Multi-agents are enabled in our enterprise plan!
Does Consolto have an affiliate / partner program?
We’re starting to roll out such a plan. To apply, please go to: Partners Link LINK
Contributors & Developers
“Consolto Video Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Consolto Video Chat” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.