Add clear both via line break or div using shortcode in your post or page plugin for wordpress.
By Simply typing [clearboth] in your content while editing or creating a post or page, wherever you want
<br style="clear:both"; /> to appear.
You will not see a linebreak on the backend while you’re writing, but you can preview your article or post to see how it works.
Check the screenshots of this plugin to get a better idea.
Found a bug or have a feature request ? Report here
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
How to use short code?
By Simply typing [clearboth] in your content wherever you want
Contributors & Developers
“ClearBoth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ClearBoth” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Confirmed WordPress 6.0.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.8.1 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.5.3 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.3.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.2.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 4.7.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- Fixed the bug causing design break
- Confirmed WordPress 4.5 compatibility
- Initial release