Small WordPress plugin for flushing cache of Timber (Twig Template Plugin for WordPress)
- Clone/download and upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- See new button in top panel “Clear Timber Cache” in the admin side
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Clear cache for Timber” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Clear cache for Timber” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.1.0 – 7/06/2016
- Added WordPress cron job for daily cache clearing (use define(‘CLEAR_CACHE_FOR_TIMBER_DISABLE_CRON_JOB_CLEANUP’, true); for disable)
0.0.6 – 19/05/2016
- Compatibility fix with Timber v1.0.*
0.0.5 – 27/04/2016
- Fixed bug with clearing cache from FE admin bar
- Added markdown README for Github (thanks to @DesignyourCode)
- Loader style finetuning
0.0.4 – 11/03/2016
- Cleanup – Some cleanup tasks