this plugin stores all data from contact form 7 on the database and you can view them at any time using the CF7 Database & Contact Manager for WordPress mobile app.
With this plugin you won’t lose any more requests from Contact Form 7.
Activate the plugin and frame the QR Code from the app.
Your site will be added immediately and from that moment on all requests will be memorized in your database website.
- Mobile APP!!!
- No configuration is needed
- Save Contact Form 7 form submitted data to the WordPress database.
- Single database table for all contact form 7 forms
- You are sure you won’t lose any contact even if sending mail doesn’t work
- Real-time notifications
- Sorted and organized messages in the smartphone
- Never lose contact again
- Easy to use and lightweight plugin
- Your contacts at your fingertips without having to access or search through all the emails
You can decide which form you want to receive notifications from and see all your requests broken down by form.
The app analyzes the request and if it detects links, emails, phones or files it allows you to quickly perform the dedicated action.
For example, you can start a WhatsApp chat if there is a phone number in your request.
You can also set up reminders for your requests so that you can contact your users later.
cf7-mobile-notificationfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Scan the QR code with the “CF7 Database & Contact Manager for WordPress” app
- Now you’re ready to manage all your Contact Form 7 contacts from your app
Can I use this plugin if Contact Form 7 is not installed or activated?
No, this plugin work only when Contact Form 7 is installed & activated.
Where are the requests from the forms saved?
All data is saved within the database wordpress site. The app does nothing but read this data every time.
The only data sent to the server responsible for delivering notifications are the form name and the subject field of the request (modifiable by the user in Contact Form 7).
No sensitive data is sent to external servers.
Will I lose all my data if I uninstall the app?
No, the data collected by the forms are never deleted from the database. Not even if you uninstall the plugin. However, if the plugin is deactivated or removed, the data from the forms is no longer collected and saved in the database.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Database & Mobile App – CF7 DB & App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Form 7 Database & Mobile App – CF7 DB & App” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Release