BP-Portfolio is a BuddyPress plugin that allows members to create their own portfolio (a set of projects : IT projects, recipes, achievements of designer, … ).
Right now each project includes a title, a description, an url and a screenshot of the project. The size of the description can be defined in the admin panel, as the template to be used.
The plugin provides the following features :
- a new tab in the user profile listing their projects
- a new page listing all projects,
- a widget listing the latest projects
- a new activity for each new project
In future versions, each project will have its own page and multiple captures can be uploaded for a project.
- Upload the ‘bp-portfolio/’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Settings can be configured in the ‘Buddypress > BP-Portfolio’ area of your blog.
- What is the size of the screenshot ?
Ideally, the size of the capture must be 250x170px. But anyway the plugin crop the image to fit the interface.
- How to change the plugin interface ?
The plugin incorporates a ‘template’ directory where you place your new themes (use the default theme architecture for your own theme).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BuddyPress Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add, edit and delete projects
- List all projects on a common page
- Create a widget that lists the latest projects
- Displays a new tab in the user profile