Blogmentor is an elementor add-on to showcase your WordPress posts in beautiful way. This is an simple and flexible way to decorate your WordPress posts with the help of Elementor page builder.
3 Blog Posts Layouts
We have designed 3 of the most useful blog layouts to climb the top of your design capabilities.
- Grid Layout – 2 different styles available
- Masonry Layout – 2 different styles available
- Metro Layout – 1 style available
- Many more coming soon …
Documentation and Support
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
Note: This plugin is a widget of Elementor Page Builder and will only work with Elementor Page Builder installed.
Like Blogmentor Plugin?
- Don’t forget to rate us on WordPress 🙂
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Can I add multiple Blogmentor with single page?
Yes, you can. Blogmemtor plugin gives you the ability to add multiple Blog Posts on same page. You just need to drag and drop that module multiple times and select different post styles whatever you want.
Can I change color or customize post style as per my wish?
Yes, You can customize it. We provided all possible options in backend to update it from default blog posts widget options.
Contributors & Developers
“Blogmentor – Blog Layouts for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Blogmentor – Blog Layouts for Elementor” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Release Date: December 8th, 2022
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 6.1 compatibility Check
Release Date: May 25th, 2022
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 6.0 compatibility Check
Release Date: September 7th, 2021
- [Updated] Latest WordPress 5.8 compatibility Check
Release Date: August 16th, 2020
- [Updated] Latest WordPress compatibility Check
Release Date: October 3rd, 2019
- Initial release on WordPress.org. Enjoy!