Being Collaborative and Social
Along with providing live support to your customers it also keeps you updated about your website visitor tracking and activity. You can view the technical and demographical information of your visitors. Get collaborative and social with your customers and make sure that they get the best customer service through Banckle Chat for WordPress Plugin.
Configuring and integrating Banckle Chat Plugin for WordPress is very easy. It is a fun to use and is offered with best possible price�i.e. FREE. Sign up for a Free Trial account with out any credit card or payment information, and enjoy complete access to all Banckle Chat features. After the expiry of Free Trial period, if there is no paid plan subscription, Banckle automatically activates a Free plan for your account. The good news is that it does not have any expiry. Feel free to check the plan comparison for more information.
Banckle Chat gives you an advanced access to all the required administrative features to have productive, innovative and informed live customer support service.
- Departments: define new departments and assign users.
- Widgets: define new widgets and integrate Banckle Chat on multiple websites with a single Banckle account. Customize them to meet your domestic requirements. Tweak the look and feel of your live chat icon appearance as well as that of chat dialogs, greet your customers with automated messages, configure the live chat invitation function to send proactive and automatic invitations and reach out to every potential customer.
- Multilingual Support: experience the live chat service in your own language.
- Live Translation: set up your language preference and let Banckle Chat bridge the communication gap between you and your visitors.
- Canned Messages: define pre-define chat messages to keep the communication with your customers, typo-free and lightning fast.
- Offline Messages: view and manage the messages those were sent by your customers when you were offline. Direct them to your own email account and set up an auto responder. Mark them with different status options to better communicate with your peers.
- Chat Targeting: define new rules to automatically trigger actions in Banckle Chat based on user behavior and target your sales prospects.
- Blocked IPs: view and manage the IPs those are banned to access your website. You can also view which operator banned which IP and how long the IP is banned for.
- Marketplace Plugins: download cutting edge and value addition marketplace plugins to improve your overall live chat customer support experience.
- Customized Visitor Fields: define new fields to collect advanced information about your customers.
- Sound Alerts and Visual Notifications: change the settings for sound alerts. Set up your own desktop visual notifications.
Banckle Chat Plugin gives you full control over its customization. You can customize the deployment details and notification messages. You may also access Banckle Chat app from right within your WordPress admin. Various options are available for the placement of the Banckle Chat button on your website. You may choose to place it at any corner of the webpage. You may also choose to make it act like a widget that you can place on any widget area supported by your website’s WordPress theme. Its never been more easier to configure.
Live support and communication is all about being informative about your website visitors. Where they are from? How many times they have visited your website? Which pages on your website are getting more hits? What are their machine and software specifications? Banckle Chat effectively takes care of your website visitor tracking and provides your visitors best customer support experience. It also provides you with a wide range of visitor statistics and reports in the form of intuitive Charts.
Banckle Chat, as an application is a very affordable alternative to the Zopim, oLark, and LivePerson. Its salient features make it an ideal substitute and most suitable replacement for all popular Live Chat and Live Support applications.
This is just the tip of the ice-berg. Banckle is determined to reach out to every platform and application that means something to its users. Under the umbrella of Marketplace at Banckle, you can get tools for all sorts of CMS and other platforms like Joomla, Drupal, Moodle, Magento, Shopify and many others. If your platform is not listed, please feel free to share with us and we will get a widget/plugin ready for you to integrate Banckle Chat.
- Extract all files from the banckle-live-chat-for-wordpress ZIP archive.
- Upload the extracted banckle-live-chat-for-wordpress folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Click the Banckle Chat menu option, under the Settings menu in the admin user interface.
Enter you Banckle Login Information and follow the Banckle Chat for WordPress Wizard.
Note: Once you see the success message you can Sign into Banckle Apps and then go to the Banckle Chat to start chatting with your visitors through Banckle Chat Plugin. For more information, please watch this video tutorial.
- What happens after the expiry of 14-days Free Trial period?
A free plan will be automatically activated for your account. Check this plan comparison page for more details.
- How can I get detailed help?
Contact us by various means as mentioned on Contact Us page. Our live customer support team will be glad to assist you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Banckle Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Banckle Chat” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 3.8 compatible
- Bug Fixes
- Optimized script tag
- tweaks in CSS
- New Messages for the following events:
Switch to Offline
Online Image Tip
Offline Image Tip
No Online Operator
Change To Offline
- Multiple deployments settings can be done now.
- Bug fixes.
- Tested on wordpress 3.6
- Bug fixes.
- Widget Code update.
- Some performance updates.
- UI fixes.
- Improved Exception handling.
- New Feature – Banckle Dashboard.
- New Feature – Banckle Chat Button position can now be set through the WordPress widgets.
- Fixed the bug “String could not be parsed as XML”.
- User Registration at Banckle.
- Activation of the new user.
- User can now set the position of the widget.
- User can create a Department.
- User can create a Deployment.
- Fixed the “failed to open stream: No such file or directory” bug.
- Fixed issues related to compatibility with other plugins.