Create and manage contact forms using our sample templates or with markup(Shortcodes). Your customers can fill forms on WordPress page and you will get the data via email.
Aspose Contact Form also provides Excel to web form feature. Users can upload MS Excel file and plugin will create a web form from it. Users will fill data in web form, which is then added to same Excel sheet. You can also view data from all customers within your WordPress page.
We are also working on the Download Excel file, which will be added in our next update. After this, you will also be able to view the Excel on your computer or mobile device.
You don’t need to be a developer to use the plugin, it is very easy to use. In case of any difficulty, our support is there to help you.
Aspose Contact Form Features
- 100% Free, all features
- Easy to use Form Builder for creating Forms
- Build custom forms using short codes
- Create forms with one click using templates
- Three built in template forms, Contact Us, General Inquiry and Feedback Form
- Mobile friendly forms
- Compatible with all themes
- Created unlimited number of forms
- Get email when someone fills form on your website
- Create forms useing MS Excel
- Collect all data in Excel when users fill form on your website
- This Plugin works only with PHP version >=5.3
- Download the plugin and extract it.
- Upload the directory ‘/aspose-contact-form/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click on ‘Aspose Form’ link to access the admin section.
Do you have questions or issues with Aspose.PDF Importer? Please Use these support channels.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aspose Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- This is the first version