App Service Assistant is a troubleshooting assistant for Microsoft Azure App Service Web Apps (Windows).
This plugin provides information not limited to: php_errors.log, WordPress debug.log, WordPress themes, environment variables, plugins and other components.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->App Service Assistant to see the plugin in action
- What does this do?
Please see the description above. The plugin is meant to be used on Azure App Service | Web App | WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“App Service Assistant” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “App Service Assistant” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated Paths and fixed issues in Linux environment
- This is the first version