This plugin is an add-on for Advanced Custom Fields. It allows you to choose URL between posts link and external link in same field.
**This plugin requires the Advanced Custom Fields plugin (version 4.0+)
Use ACF Api get_field( metaname, post_id ) to load the field value.
- WordPress version 4.0 and later (tested at 4.2)
- PHP 5.3
- Unpack the download-package
- Upload the folder and all folder and files includes this to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now you find a link on all post types for archive the item and a menu to manage archives and purge
The plugin comes with various translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the .po file which contains all definitions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit (Windows) or plugin for WordPress Localization.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF – URL Field Add-On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF – URL Field Add-On” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version